All fees are paid by the patient unless coverage is approved and confirmed by your Private Insurance Plan (extended health care insurers), ICBC, Medical Services Plan (MSP), WorkSafeBC, RCMP, the Departments of National Defense and Veteran Affairs.
Cancellation Policy: Please provide at least 24 hours notice if you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment. We understand that circumstances are sometimes unavoidable, however, less than 24-hour cancellations or no-shows will be charged the full amount of the treatment.
- Initial Visit: $150.00
- Subsequent Visits: $115.00 (40 minutes) – $220.00 (90 minutes)
- Approved ICBC Claims: Depending on where you live (ICBC pays per km for home visits), there may be a small user fee for each treatment. Our staff can work with you to determine what this amount will be.
- Non-approved, or privately paying ICBC claims: $150 (initial), $115-$220 (subsequent).
- MSP Premium Assistance: $127 user fee
- Initial Visit: $150.00 (60 minutes) – $220 (90 minutes)
- Subsequent Visits: $115.00 (30 minutes) – $220.00 (90 minutes)
Please note that you must be assessed by one of our Physiotherapists before seeing our Rehabilitation Assistant.
- Initial Visit: $90.00 (60 minutes)
- Subsequent Visits: $65 (30 minutes) – $90 (60 minutes)
EXTENDED HEALTH CARE BENEFITS
Most extended health plans provide some coverage for physiotherapy. Please check your provider for more detailed information on benefits that may be available to you. We offer direct billing to some extended health plans who accept direct billing for physiotherapy and massage. Please contact us for further information.
Every extended health insurance plan has different policies and restrictions. In some cases, the clinic may not be able to direct bill online. Please check with your Extended Healthcare Insurance Providers and our office before coming in to ensure that you are eligible for this service.
In cases where the online insurance is denied, rejected or suspended it is the patient’s responsibility to cover the costs of the treatment for that day.