All mobile physiotherapy treatment fees are paid by the patient unless coverage is approved and confirmed by your Private Insurance Plan (extended health care insurers), ICBC, Medical Services Plan (MSP), UBC Hospital & Surgical Services, RCMP, the Departments of National Defense and Veteran Affairs.
Cancellation Policy: Please provide at least 24 hours notice if you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment. We understand that circumstances are sometimes unavoidable, however, less than 24-hour cancellations and no-shows will be charged 100% of the treatment amount.
- Initial Visit: $160.00
- Subsequent Visits: $160 (60 minutes) – $125.00 (30 minutes)
- Approved ICBC Claims: we direct bill ICBC under the Part 7 funding structure.
- Non-approved, or privately paying ICBC claims: $160 (initial visit), $125-$160 (subsequent visits).
- MSP Premium Assistance: $137 user fee
- Initial Visit: $160.00 (60 minutes) – $230 (90 minutes)
- Subsequent Visits: $125.00 (30 minutes) – $230.00 (90 minutes)
Please note that you must be assessed by one of our Physiotherapists before seeing our Rehabilitation Assistant.
- Initial Visit: $95.00 (60 minutes)
- Subsequent Visits: $70 (30 minutes) – $95 (60 minutes)
- Initial Visit: $105.00 (60 minutes)
- Subsequent Visits: $70 (30 minutes) – $80 (45 minutes) – $105 (60 minutes)
- Approved ICBC Claims: Automatically approved for 12 sessions (with a valid claim number)!
- Non-approved, or privately paying ICBC claims: $105 (initial visit), $70-$105 (subsequent visits).
EXTENDED HEALTH CARE BENEFITS
Most extended health plans provide some coverage for physiotherapy. Please check your provider for more detailed information on the benefits that may be available to you. We offer direct billing to some extended health plans who accept direct billing for physiotherapy and massage. Please contact us for further information.
Every extended health insurance plan has different policies and restrictions. In some cases, our clinic may not be able to direct bill online. Please check with your Extended Healthcare Insurance Providers and our office before coming in to ensure that you are eligible for this service.
In cases where the online insurance is denied, rejected or suspended, it is the patient’s responsibility to cover all mobile physiotherapy treatment fees for that day.