- 2-section collapsible walking poles, adjustable to walker heights up to 6′, ergonomic CoreGrip, bell-shaped tips, button locking system.
- ACTIVATOR Poles were designed specifically for rehab by an occupational therapist. The unique features of these poles – including, ergonomic CoreGrip, bell-shaped tips for stability, anti-vibration features, and a secure button locking system for weight bearing, strapless grip – offer stability with your safety in mind.
- Reduces the impact on hip and knee joints, improves core strength and posture, and helps promote a functional gait pattern.
- May be suitable for post/hip knee surgery, MS, Parkinson’s, osteoarthritis, ABI and reducing the risk of falls.
- Consult your physician, therapist or treating rehabilitation specialist to see if the ACTIVATOR Poles are right for you.
ACTIVATOR Poles for Balance and Rehab / Stability / Walking / Nordic Walking Poles