Rehabilitation Health Care – We’re on the Move to Get you Moving Again
If you or a loved one are managing a physical condition, you may find it difficult to seek treatment simply because its difficult to move. Physical rehabilitation, including physiotherapy, occupational therapy, kinesiology, and rehabilitation assistance, is used to promote better mobility and physical function to people with pain, injury, or chronic disease. Chipperfield Phyisotherapy’s mobile rehabilitation team brings the service directly to clients at home or any other location, addressing transportation issues that may otherwise be preventing treatment.
Whether you’re having difficulty getting out of the house, or prefer the convenience of a therapist coming to you, Chipperfield Physiotherapy can help accelerate your physical recovery at the location that best suits your lifestyle. Our clients include:
- babies, who may be more comfortable in their home environment
- athletes (kids and adults), for injury prevention and recovery
- kids and adults, who are post-op or post-trauma when mobility may be an issue
- busy professionals, who need the convenience of an on-site appointment
- elderly, who may have transportation or scheduling issues