- Part-time Mobile Physiotherapist (Vancouver)
- Full-time Mobile Physiotherapist (Surrey/Whiterock)
In keeping with Chipperfield Physiotherapy’s values, we are grateful with respect to the Coast Salish territory of the sḵwxw̱ ú7mesh (Squamish), selíNlwNitulh (Tsleil-Waututh), and xwməθkwəyə̓ m (Musqueam) nations on whose traditional territory Chipperfield Physiotherapy operates, benefits and flourishes.
HERE’S THE DEAL 👉
We’re on a mission to build the best mobile rehabilitation company in the Lower Mainland.
Chipperfield Physiotherapy is:
- Comprised of practitioners from multiple disciplines: physiotherapy, occupational therapy, rehabilitation assistance & kinesiology
- Growing revenue 5% week-week, 10% month-month
- Loved and adored: see what our clients say
Come shape the future of accessible, mobile rehabilitation!
BUILD LOVE 💜
At Chipperfield Physiotherapy, we deeply understand how to create inclusive, empowering and motivating environments for clients. We incorporate fun and play; we emphasize work-life balance & flexible work; we create experiences that go above and beyond your typical rehabilitation session.
We care deeply about creating exceptional experiences for our clients — and we hope you do too!
CREATE MASSIVE IMPACT 🚀
We’re not solving a small problem, and we’re not addressing a small market. We’re going after the access to convenient rehabilitation, no matter your injury, location or schedule.
Our ambition doesn’t stop there. We endorse a strong mentorship culture that facilitates learning, teaching, collaboration, and innovation. We are building the mobile rehabilitation company of the future.
At Chipperfield Physiotherapy, you will have massive impact: you will use an integrated and coordinated approach to manage our rehabilitation and performance clients. You will literally change people’s lives every single day.
DO THE BEST WORK OF YOUR LIFE 🌟
As a practitioner, you will play a crucial role within Chipperfield Physiotherapy.
In just 5 operating years, we have helped over 600 clients reach their health & wellness goals. Our team of knowledgeable practitioners has over 100 years of combined experience.
We are a sophisticated and evidence-based practice and there is a strong emphasis on high-performance assessment and training to achieve optimal outcomes.
We are here to do the best work of our lives, and we hope you are too.
- Provide respect, understanding and support to clients, families and our local community
- Self-motivated, performance-driven professional
- Strong focus on the patient experience
- Use current evidence to guide assessment and treatment
- Strong desire to improve clinical skills and outcomes
- Ability to manage their own caseload (highly organized)
- A strong commitment to continuing education
- Help promote an amazing culture that creates a fun and engaging work environment
SOUND LIKE YOU? 🙌
- Experience: You have 2+ years of physiotherapy experience. Clinical skills in any of the following areas are an asset: Acupuncture/dry needling/IMS/vestibular rehabilitation and concussion management.
- Certified: You have active registration with the College of Physical Therapists of British Columbia and a valid BC Driver’s License.
- Communication: You communicate clearly and with precision, both in writing and in person.
- Attention to Detail: You exercise astonishing attention for detail in everything that you do.
- Delight: You go the extra mile for your patients, and constantly find new ways to help them reach their goals.
- Fast Learner: You quickly learn new concepts, and you easily pick up new skills.
- Determination: You love challenges and persist when problems become complex.
- Efficient: You move quickly and effectively, and always find ways to achieve more.
- Location: The Lower Mainland, British Columbia
- Flexible work schedule and vacation time
- Ability to build your own schedule and gain autonomy over your time
- Competitive compensation as an independent contractor.
- Full reception and billing services.
- EMR for charting and patient education. Remote access is available so you can chart at your favorite coffee shop, the beach or from your couch!
- 1 on 1 treatment sessions which allow you to dedicate all your time to one client.
At Chipperfield Physiotherapy, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer: we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
HOW TO APPLY 📝
Please forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604-828-2610. We’d love to hear from you!