We are currently hiring for the following:
Part-time Mobile Physiotherapists (Vancouver/Burnaby/Richmond)
In keeping with Chipperfield Physiotherapy’s values, we are grateful with respect to the Coast Salish territory of the sḵwxw̱ ú7mesh (Squamish), selíNlwNitulh (Tsleil-Waututh), and xwməθkwəyə̓ m (Musqueam) nations on whose traditional territory Chipperfield Physiotherapy operates, benefits and flourishes.
Do you want a flexible schedule and the potential to make $100k?
Chipperfield Mobile Physio began with the vision of transforming physical rehabilitation services by bringing our services and expertise directly to our Clients. We believe everyone deserves convenient rehabilitation – no matter your injury, location or schedule. Exceptional client-centered care is our number one priority!
At Chipperfield Mobile Physiotherapy, we know how to create safe, empowering and highly motivating environments for clients. We incorporate fun and play; while emphasizing work-life balance and flexible work. We create experiences that go above and beyond your typical rehabilitation session. We care deeply about our clients’ care and recovery — and we hope you do too!
Chipperfield Mobile Physiotherapy is:
- A multidisciplinary team, comprised of: physiotherapy, rehabilitation assistance, kinesiology & massage. Together, the team has over 100 years of clinical experience!
- A Dynamic Team who collaborate together within a super cool culture! Read about their experience working at CP.
- Loved and adored: see what our clients say
Check out the team: Chipperfield Practitioners
We offer you 🎁
- Potential to earn up to $100K + (we will give you the tools to be successful)
- Structured Clinical Mentorship program supporting you to Onboard quickly
- Flexibility in how you serve clients – in-home, virtually from your own home, or a combination of both
- Administrative support when you need it
- We manage all reception, appointments, invoicing, and billing for you
- Autonomy over your schedule and vacation time
- Paid subscription to Embodia, a library of online, clinical education courses/certificates
- Work & chart from home with Jane and Slack (our team loves this feature!)
- Career advancement opportunities available
We believe in MENTORSHIP! 👩🏽💻👨💻
We are committed to consistently creating a strong mentorship culture that facilitates learning, teaching, collaboration, and innovation. Whether you are a seasoned clinician or new grad, we support you to plan your certification and engage/register in new programs that will lift your skillset and add to your clinical tool-kit. As clinicians the opportunity to ‘Learn and be Curious’ never ends.
How do you begin? You’ll start by meeting with your assigned clinical mentor to:
- Shadow and Practice new & advanced techniques that will build-on and sharpen your skills
- Get support to assemble a full caseload while also maintaining it Learn about the “How TOs” in developing a successful treatment plan so that you encourage patients to stay committed to their plan/results
- Design a roadmap for your professional development and certifications
Contact us if our CORE VALUES resonate with you:
- Serving Others
- Personal Warmth
- Growth Mindset
At Chipperfield Physiotherapy, you will have an opportunity to Make a Difference – you will use an integrated and coordinated approach to manage the rehabilitation and performance of our clients while at the same time having a huge impact on people’s lives every single day!
At Chipperfield Physiotherapy, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer: we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
HOW TO APPLY 📝
Please forward resumes to email@example.com or call 604-828-2610. We’d love to hear from you!