• Obsess over clients
• Experience flexible work schedules
• Perform one hour 1:1 treatment sessions
Imagine the freedom to just practice the work you are most passionate about! ….. At Chipperfield Physiotherapy, YOU get to practice your craft!!! Chipperfield Physiotherapy offers a supportive work environment, mentorship and professional growth and development opportunities.
We are a Mobile Multidisciplinary Team of Rehabilitation professionals. Our current team is comprised of four Physiotherapists, an Occupational Therapist, a Kinesiologist and a Rehabilitation Assistant. Our core values include Helping Others, Personal Warmth, Excellence and Integrity.
Effective immediately we are seeking part-time and full-time Physiotherapists in the following communities:
• Vancouver (Neuro expert)
Applicants must have….
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience
• Their own vehicle and cell phone
• Active registration with the College of Physical Therapist’s of British Columbia
• A commitment to work with clients in their homes
• Strong communication skills
• The ability to manage their own caseload (highly organized)
• A keen desire to support people to achieve their mobility goals
• Experience working with Seniors
• The ability to be a team player (is essential)
• Previous experience in home care is an asset (not required)
• A strong commitment to continuing education
Our compensation is competitive and incorporates a flexible work schedule. Your reward if you
choose to accept it… is to practice your passion and make a difference in your clients’ health
Our geographic service area is primarily located in, but not limited to – Vancouver and
Richmond, BC – We are growing, and welcome interest from Physiotherapists across the North
Shore and the Lower Mainland.
Please forward resumes to email@example.com or call 604 828 2610. We’d love to hear from you!