Emma fell in love with Canada’s west coast shortly after graduating from the University of Nottingham in 2011 and now makes BC her permanent home. She has worked with a broad spectrum of clients and conditions; from the elderly in neurology, orthopedic and medical units, to children with various conditions at BC Children’s hospital, private practice and early intervention therapy. She is passionate about building strong relationships with her clients and helping them achieve their goals.
Book an appointment with Emma for pediatrics (such as genetic, congenital and neurological disorders, developmental delay and Autism Spectrum Disorder). She also focuses on geriatrics (including weakness post-hospital stay, total joint replacements and hip fracture rehab). Pool sessions are also available.
Additional courses and education:
- The study of human movement, Canadian Bobath Instructors Association, 2015
- Dynamic core for kids, Heartspace PT, 2015
- Applied Holistic Nutrition Diploma, The Institute of Holistic Nutrition, 2017-2018
- Contemporary NDT Treatment of the Baby and Young Child, 2018
- Foundations of Anatomical Acupuncture (AA1), 2019
- Supporting individuals with Autism in healthcare settings, CAN, 2020
Emma works with clients of all ages and has a particular interest in working with children. She is currently available for Virtual Appointments on Tuesday’s and Friday’s.