Peter graduated from the Charles University in Prague in 2011. After working in a hospital for 3 years in Prague he decided make British Columbia his home in 2015, where he has been working in private physiotherapy clinics. Thanks to his work in the hospital and private practice he has gained a large amount of experience working with a diverse spectrum of clients and conditions – from the elderly population to young children!
Peter works with:
- Neurological conditions such as stroke or traumatic brain injury
- Orthopedic injuries including hip/knee replacements and ligament/tendon repairs
- Sports injuries (running is a big interest for him!)
- Musculoskeletal conditions
- Preventative care and conditioning
- Senior Health & Wellness
- Fall Prevention
Peter emphasizes a holistic approach and is passionate about helping clients achieve their goals.
In his free time you can find him roaming the beautiful BC mountains either running, skiing or hiking. He also has plans to complete an ultra marathon in 2021!